Politicians and Advisors
As an elected official you can contribute to reducing industrial pollution in a number of ways:
- Speak out about the need for, and benefits of, reducing and controlling industrial pollution
- Take an active role in new legislation that aims to tackle pollution
- Ensure proper implementation of existing laws and rules
- Apply pressure, both from within and outside Government, on businesses and environmental authorities
- Make sure you have a access to the latest information and a good understanding of the topic in genera
Feel free to contact us with any enquiries and we will do out best to assist your work. On the contact page you will find more information about who best to get in touch with on the various topics we are active on.